- Beware of the Medicaid five-year look-back period
- Court establishes limits for named beneficiaries in a will
- Do I really need a will?
- Guardians for children too
- How do I estate plan for my kids?
- How do you plan for long-term care?
- Power of attorney provides limited authority
- Reasons to review parents’ estate plan
- What are the basics about wills in an estate plan?
- What goes through probate and what doesn’t
- What happens to my estate if I die without a will?
- When a guardian is necessary